How to Apply for a Grant
IMPORTANT: Effective January 1, 2017 we will not be giving any more grants until further notice. We are re-thinking the program and its goals. Please check back occasionally to see any updates.
Grants of up to $1,000 will be awarded in January of each year. To apply, please submit a Letter of Intent (not to exceed 3 pages) by January 1st including the following:
1. An introduction to your organization – attach brochures, pamphlets if available.
2. A description of your program proposal, including communities that will be served, duration of the program, how the program addresses our goals, etc.
3. The specific dollar amount of your request and a summary budget of how the grant money would be spent (salaries, bird food, art supplies, etc.).
4. How would you measure the success of the program?
5. Federal non-profit tax id number
After your Letter of Intent has been reviewed, if there is interest, additional more formal documentation (e.g., proof of non-profit status, staff resumes, references, etc.) will be required. Grant proposals are reviewed each January those approved receive funding approximately 60 days later.
Grant proposals should be sent to:
Beal Family Fund
7 Avenida Vista Grande B7-269
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508